Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GUYBRUSH Posts: 10, Reputation: -3

May 30, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Who Was The Original Cast Of The Pajama Game?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 11:15 PM
    I just now noticed your question and apologize that no one has responded to it yet. In case you still need the answer, what is quoted below is from the following link. The Pajama Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original Broadway

The original Broadway production opened on May 13, 1954 and closed on November 24, 1956 after 1,063 performances. It was directed by George Abbott and Jerome Robbins and featured choreography by Bob Fosse. The original cast included John Raitt, Janis Paige, Eddie Foy, Jr., Carol Haney, and Stanley Prager.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Name of an old game [ 2 Answers ]

When I was growing up (this would have been about 1996) a friend of mine had a game that we didn't play much because we could never figure it out, but in years past I've been wanting very much to give it another try. The problem is, that I never actually knew the name of it. I'm hoping someone here...

Looking for a game [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im looking to buy an adventure game for my laptop but I'm not sure what it can handle. Does running games go on the computers memory or are there other factors involved? What do I look for on the back of a computer game box?. I have a built in graphics card, does this come into it when looking...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search