Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Canine summer camp
    Hi!

I'm thinking of going to summer camp with Trink (you know, the kind that lets you bring the dog and try out various activities), but I'm not having much luck finding one in near southern California. I don't want another multi-day drive to get to it! Anyone ever go to one of these and have any recommendations? Not sure if this is the right forum, either, but figured I would give it a shot.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 09:35 AM
    If you Google search traveling with dogs you may find something you like

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Canine eye discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a vet appt set for next week, but I wanted to get some other opinions until then. My dog has a discharge from his eyes, but I read up on it, and it's not colored, his eyes aren't red or swollen, or anything like that. It's just a kind of watery discharge. I wipe it away with a moist cloth,...

Canine Glaucoma [ 1 Answers ]

This year I had to have Cocoas eye removed because of glaucoma,the eye would nearly double in size and she was in pain,no meds. Other than pain helped.I did'nt let it go for long either.I had the choice of having her sedated and having the fluid drained or complete removal.I choose removal and I...

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

Canine symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

Our 7 month old boxer has stopped eating, and is very lethargic? This started yesterday?

Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Junior High Schoolers in Korea? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

View more questions Search