Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    202nemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Student visa refuse, appeal
    Hi everyone! I need help!! :confused: My brother get visa refuse as student, but the reasons are :eek first : my brother proved evidence of current finances and employment of parents, but the visa officer sad he didn't and she can not find the documents, so where are documents ? And my brother can prove that he gave this kind of documents, because he has check list from the visa centre when he was applying that is proving he gave this documents,
    He got an interview. She sad when she asked him how many hours per week you would be study he was unable to say , it`s a lie, she didn't even ask this question. When I prove my bank details, as his sister, she sad this do not show inward and outward transactions and it`s cannot be satisfied as to the origins of the funds, I`s stup.Sorry. But I don't have to show then a sransactions,I proved that I have money on my account, I gave statement with my debit, save and bonus accounts, she is not finantional service howevermay e she need my PIN, I am not applying for the visa I just have to prove that I have enoth money to support my brother for study. Furthermore my brother has bank account in Russia, she sad she is therefore cannot be satisfield that money on this account they are genuinely available to him. :eek: And more.. But he can appeal! Can you tell is she (ECO) correct? I don't thik so.. help me!! :confused:
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 31, 2008, 10:53 AM
    The consulate has every rights to deny or approve visas... what I see from your story here is:

When you go to the interview, you should bring a copy of all documents with you, in case something missing from the file, you can present it to the officer immediately.

Financial support documents are very important, most of US consulate offices ask for copies with transaction records to ensure that the sponsors do have sufficient funds, not just loaned from other sources for a few days.

Applicants must prove strong ties to their home countries, families, jobs, etc.

Do not appeal... re-apply and make sure everything is right. If he is not good at documentation, get help from an attorney.
    Paniyaram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Amma Okka
    lyn1629 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 11:28 AM
    I lodge december 28 2009, i collected my application january 11 2010, but unfortunately i have been refused, the reason was that i didn't demonstrate i have maintained my fund for 28 days, but i do,, but my statement of account dated on the different date compare with my bank certificate? Does it caused d problem??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L2 visa status change to student visa [ 5 Answers ]

HOw do I go about changing my daughters L2 visa to a student visa as she wants to start college in the fall, Her L2 visa expires in June 2009

After refuse 3 times can I got spouse visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I;m refuse student visa 3 times from uk embassy for different rejoins I stupidly try two different passport that time(2004 to 2005).Now I'm married and my wife wants to go to uk also for student visa, if she got her visa after 4 months letter can I try fir the spouse visa by the now I have a...

Student visa [ 1 Answers ]

I win the appeal for student visa at U.K.Can you tell me if there any chance to refuse again.

About UK student visa appeal [ 0 Answers ]

Can any 1 have expert knowledge about UK student visas appeal

View more questions Search