Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ribikash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 11:12 PM
    What are the after effects of TB after treatment?
    What are the lasting bad effects of Tuberculosis after it has been treated completely? Will it be completely cured or some effects remains even after it has been treated?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 02:01 PM
    It depends on how severe a case of TB you have/had.

My brother had a mild case of TB in the 1950's which was discovered after the TB healed on its own! He had no effects.

When I was a social worker, one of my clients had TB, but it was more severe; however, I lost contact with her.
    wkuntze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 04:28 AM
    I had tuberculosis in 2007 which was treated and cured with rifater, rifampin and another medication

For 9 months now I suffer from hemoptysis which is treated with DAXAS 500mg,
    Spiriva and Onbrez Breezehaler. Since the condition is persistent I need guidance and would be grateful for advice.

Wolfram Kuntze

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IVF treatment [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have embryo transfer 7 days ago and today I got cramps just like I will start with my period. Is it possible to get period to early when you have ivf treatment? Please for answer I am freaking out.

Do I need treatment? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam a male of 23yrs... I am confessing the sin I have done three years back. I am leaving along with my uncle and aunty. I had an fantasy on my aunty.. I I have dreamed of her being naked and all, and I have peeped to her bathroom when she is bathing, and I enjoyed her naked body... But nw I am...

Possible effects [ 1 Answers ]

I have never been nauseas with ne of my pregnancies... but is it possible to be pregnant and have heartburn , nausea , and headaches... a week before your peiord and a negative test>>>>

Hep C Treatment [ 1 Answers ]

What is the newest treatment for Hepatitis C?

Is Treatment of STD is possible ! [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know that , is treatment of STD is possible . What u think it takes how much to recover me from this disease .

View more questions Search