Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qlinds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Movie about a poltergueist
    I've been searching and searching for this movie and can't find it I'm getting frustrated I really hope there is someone out there that knows this movie.
    This movie is similar to poltergueist but it is not that movie . I think it takes place in he west area of the us like California or Texas something like that. This family movies in to this subdivision that is still being worked on there is a mom,dad ,and a little boy.there is a tree in the backyard that is scary looking sometime in the movie the boy find a locket or watch from people that's lived on the land I believe this subdivision was built on indian burial ground and a family plot cemetery. I think later on it he movie the dad finds grave stones by the tree. There was a crap load of poltergueist action going on in the house during the movie the dad thinks the mom is physo ,so towards the end he puts her is the mental ward she breaks free to go save her boy. The father comes home sees all the poltergueist stuff apologizes the mom breaks the door to the basement with an axe. The basement is flooded and the ghost tries to drown her son by sucking him down into a whirlpool with a rope clinging to his foot the mother yells at the ghost I'm not afraid of you ,you can't have my son soon it was over,during the movie there was a good ghost who was the other ghost son that the living boy would play with.like I said it's like polterguiest but it's not
    I think it's based on true events if it helps at the end the physic crosses over the boy ghost but I don't know about the evil ghost.they move from the suburban area.there house was a two story pleasde help somebody's got to know
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 31, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Omg.. I so no this and can't think of the name... sorry.. I will search
    mels mom Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2008, 01:30 PM
    I know the movie. The house was in a new development . It stared patty duke astin. I think it was called grave secrets. Not sure
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Grave Secrets: The Legacy of Hilltop Drive

Grave Secrets: The Legacy of Hilltop Drive (1992) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

View more questions Search