Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wingfan65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 03:41 PM
    OH NO! Not during the NHL Finals!
    My TV seems to have a problem. Panasonic PT-51HX41 projection TV.
    I am getting duplicate images or ghosting and the blue colors are all out of whack. The images of the players on the ice all have a yellow ghost image with them and the right side of the ice is yellow. Everything seems to be blue tinted also. I tried to use the convergance setting to fix it and couldn't get the crosses on the right side to line up. Is this something I can fix myself, I'm pretty good with a wrench. My son and his buddies were playing hida and seek and I think someone decided to hide behind the TV and maybe bumped it or tipped it, of course nobody knows anything... Any help on this one?
    Thanks
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 1, 2008, 06:53 AM
    There are two causes to produce this problem :

Indeed the convergance could be completely out, but you can set that by using a special test picture for that.

However it seems more that your system has been magnetised by something (by holding a radio or another item with a strong magnet against the wrong place).

Never even think of getting a wrench near to any electronic unit!
    Demagnetizing requires a special tool, that most repairman have in their toolbox.

Success!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finals are coming! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is Carlos... finals are coming at my school... it would be helpful if sum1 knows any good websites to study from or review. If u know one please answer thanks.

SOS, Finals here, But I can't study! [ 17 Answers ]

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE! And I shall be forever grateful to whoever answers no matter what the answer is, as long as it is helpful and well expressed :p My finals are in 2 days and the first exam is very hard "Chemistry" and the second is worse "Bio" and I can't get myself to study!! Im going...

View more questions Search