Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEPLUSTHREE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 02:06 PM
    The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities.
    The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities.
    1. Acquire cash by issuing common stock.
    2. Purchase land with cash.
    3. Purchase equipment with cash.
    4. Pay monthly rent on an office building.
    5. Hire a new office manager.
    6. Borrow cash from a bank.
    7. Pay a cash dividend to stockholders.
    8. Pay cash for operating expenses.
    9. Pay an office manager’s salary with cash.
    10. Receive cash for services that have been performed.
    11. Provide services for cash.
    12. Acquire land by accepting a liability (financing the purchase).
    13. Pay cash to purchase a new office building.
    14. Discuss plans for a new office building with an architect.
    15. Repay part of a bank loan.
    Required
    Identify each of the events as an asset source, use, or exchange transaction. If an event would not be recorded under generally accepted accounting principles, identify it as not applicable (NA). Also indicate for each event whether total assets would increase, decrease, or remain unchanged. Organize your answer according to the following table. The first event is shown in the table as an example.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Please see our guidelines for submitted homework problems:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

We are not here to do your homework for you. Show us an attempt to do it, or at least ask specifically what it is you don't understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

During NC, is it typical for them to not contact you [ 14 Answers ]

Just out of curiousity, I just started NC with my ex cause she has a boyfriend now. I'm on day 5, is it typical for them to have no contact with me either, I go on Yahoo and she's on but never says a word. So again, is it normal for them to make no contact too if you don't make no contact?

Is the Trinity composed of three entities? [ 7 Answers ]

I know the Trinity consists of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Or so I've been led to believe. But are they actually three separate physical persons?

Typical proteins [ 1 Answers ]

With respect to the four levels of comparative size presented in your text, which scale does a typical protein fall into?

Help with MIL that dedicates her life to unrelated family [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out if I am overreacting to what I perceive as my MIL and FIL's continuous lack of dedication and commitment to my 3 children. My MIL lives 1.5 hour away. FIL is retired from a good job with no financial difficulties, MIL raised 5 children and never worked outside of the home,...

View more questions Search