Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomas Mills Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

May 30, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Were Do I Find A loan-F350 Diesel Dullay 240000 Miles
    Hello everybody! I bought a Ford F350 Diesel 7.3 turbo dually 4X4 from a dealer on Ebay for $8600.00. I have great credit but I can not find a lender to Fin. This because of high miles. Does any body know of a lender that does high mI. diesel trucks. I only need $4000.00. If not I think I am going to put if on one of my credit cards:( :( Thanks Thomas Indianapolis, IN 46218
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 02:13 PM
    You would probably have to go through a Sub-Prime finance company for that many miles, and the interest rate would probably scare the crap out of you!

If your credit is in excellent condition, I would think you could secure a $4,000 loan with your signature?

Do you have anything else free and clear that you could use for additional collateral?

Just a thought.
    kangabitt Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2008, 04:26 PM
    I agree. Loans on that age/mileage vehicle will not be based on the vehicle as collateral. Look to your bank for a personal loan or a loan secured by savings, stock, or CD for the best interest rates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ran out of diesel f350 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I ran my f350 diesel out of diesel yesterday, we have charged the battery 3 times and still can't start. We have checked the trip switch, have added 1/4th tank of diesel.

F350 diesel will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a F350 Diesel engine will not start, could be the glow plug ,It turn over good what do you think. Once I get it started , it starts right up , but difficult to start for the first time. Otis

F350 diesel will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a F35o Diesel engine will not start, could be the glow plug ,It turn over good what do you think. Once I get it started , it starts right up Otis

Ford f350 ran out diesel can't sart [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2005 ford f350 it ran out of diesel and I can't get it started what do ido

99 F350 power stroke diesel [ 1 Answers ]

Engine goes dead when u turn wipers on. Have u got any idea??

View more questions Search