Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhruv83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Firefox unoperatable
    My laptop does not open Firefox and sites like orkut whenever I try to open a pop window comes and tell me quote " i dont hate firefox use internet explorer or i.e you dope" .
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:27 AM

Try a new Firefox profile

Profile Manager - MozillaZine Knowledge Base

Then check for malware

Bleeping Computer - Computer Help and Discussion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New to Firefox [ 3 Answers ]

Just got Firefox. Not a computer expert here. Am a netzero user, when I dbl clk NZ icon same old Microsoft in expl screen comes up... when I then dbl clk Firefox icon that screen comes up with the message that FF is not my default browser and do I want it to be? Is this normal? If not how do I...

Do you use Firefox? [ 16 Answers ]

If you do what are your favorite extensions And What is your impression of IE 7? ---- Savage

Firefox 2.0 [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on v1.5.0.7 - and on automatic updates. Why am I not on 2.0? Even doing a manual "check for updates", it says I'm up to date. Yeah, I know I can download and install 2.0... I'm just curious as to what's up with it saying 1.5 is "up to date"...

FireFox - What's up with this? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been using FireFox as my default browser for quite some time, but all of a sudden it stopped working. I can only use the browser if I use the safe mode (it's built into FF). I have tried unistalling & reinstalling, but that does nothing to help. Has anyone else experienced this problem &...

Firefox? [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason my Firefox worked OK the first day. Now I get no pics when I go to websites/email boxes etc... Dozens of errors on the Java console. I don't get it it worked great then next time I turned on the computer they just aren't working together. Firefox and Java??

View more questions Search