Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Birth chart - future predictions - do you believe?
    Hi,

Do you all believe in birth chart predictions? :confused:
    Did any predictions worked out for you guys?;)
    Please share your opinion... :D
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 03:27 AM
    No I do not believe in birth charts and predictions have never worked.

I do not think anyone anywhere can predict the future correctly.Mostly guess work and some people find certain events that seem to be happening similar to what was predicted by someone.
    sad_song Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 04:14 AM
    No I don't believe because bcoz we have a full control to our life in every decision there alaways a choices... so it means we are the one who makes our future
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 04:38 AM
    I don't think predictions are good because they can be very misleading for one thing.
    However I do see a lot of truth in the astrology/numerology revealing who you are (meant to be).
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Jul 11, 2008, 11:49 AM
    No, I do not believe in birth charts.

Predictions are no more than guessing games.

Take a look at some of the predictions made by "experts" and see how accurate they were.

"Man will never reach the moon regardless of all future scientific advances." -- Dr. Lee DeForest, Inventor of TV

"There is no likehood man can ever tap the power of the atom." -- Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize in Physics, 1923

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." -- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year." -- The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?" -- David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.

"I'm just glad it'll be Clark Gable who's falling on his face and not Gary Cooper." -- Gary Cooper on his decision not to take the leading role in "Gone With The Wind."

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." -- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value." -- Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." -- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.

"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction." -- Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, 1872

"The abdomen, the chest, and the brain will forever be shut from the intrusion of the wise and humane surgeon." -- Sir John Eric Ericksen, British surgeon, appointed Surgeon-Extraordinary to Queen Victoria 1873.

And last but not least...

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." -- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp. 1977.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is It Possible To Make Accurate Predictions From Astrology? [ 31 Answers ]

Be great in fight, be glorious in defeat! For, astrology is a virtue to give you the light to live your life with wisdom. Seek help from it; do not depend on it blindly.

Bidding Chart or Price Chart [ 4 Answers ]

I need an example of a bidding chart or price chart... to estimate the a price when I bid on a place to clean. I'm in the office cleaning business.

10 Scary Predictions on Climate Crisis that Came True [ 8 Answers ]

Here are 10 scary predictions that actually did come true. (When the original predictor is known, it is included.) 1. The Earth will warm as more carbon dioxide is put into the atmosphere. (Svante Arrhenius, a Swedish chemist and one of the founders of the science of physical chemistry, in 1893)...

Fortune tellers predictions. [ 6 Answers ]

A fortune teller once said to me, that I will travel a lot, and will get married and have two boys. Well the only truth is that I married, the other two haven't happened. Another fortune teller told me that I :) would also have 2 boys. Does anybody believe in fortune tellers? Or did anybody get a...

View more questions Search