Ask
    zackarygreer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Losing belly skin
    How do I lose stubborn belly skin after weight loss
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 30, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Wait for the elasticity to stretch back into place, or if it was a big weight loss it might require surgery.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 03:13 PM
    As you age you lose elasticity. I too have this problem. Unfortunately sometimes exercise does not work and surgery is an option
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Yep, It alldepends on how much weight you lost, if it's a lot of weight, surgery is the only thing that will help, if its just generalgeneral weight loss, toning up, exercising... will help.. in time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

How to lose loose belly skin after weightloss [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently just been on a holiday and when I came back I put on my old clothes and reailised that I've lost my belly fat although I still have loose skin which is so gross. How to I tighten my belly skin. Is it true that I should eat oranges. Help

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Cat losing belly hair? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a little cat, she is about 3 years old but she was the runt of her litter. She lives in the house and doesn't have fleas or ticks or mange or anything like that, but the hair on her lower belly is getting thinner and thinner. She's not sick or anything, just losing hair/thinning hair, and...

View more questions Search