Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mentor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 07:48 PM
    "Personal Politics"
    Appreciate if somebody let me know as to what is meant by the term "Personal Politics"
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

May 30, 2008, 06:28 AM
    It may be different for each individual but for me, it's about my priorities are in life. Anything relating to my family, my work, my health, and my interests are those things I champion most from my leaders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"The Politics of National Security" [ 18 Answers ]

Lieberman Delivers Major Address on "The Politics of National Security" Is that the change Americans voted for in 2006? The left constantly reminds us that Americans are overwhelmingly against the Iraq war, are Americans for America's defeat? I think it was DK that asked earlier, when...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search