Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stuart Barclay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Biological Mother
    I am adopted. How do I find my biologocal mother?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Open or closed adoption, do you know her name, do you have a copy of the legal adoption paperwork your adopted parents got when you were adopted)

Finding the mother is often harder since women remarry, change names sometimes a few times. So the first stop will be to set down with your parents and find out what they know.

But I willl offend everyone again and ask why, since your real parents are the people who raised you.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 29, 2008, 04:21 PM
    First step is to talk to your adoptive parents.

Then, contact the courthouse in the county you were adopted.

Next, contact the adoption agency.

It's a good idea to register online at several adoption sites as well. Adoption.com and adoption.org are the two that first jump to mind for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find biological mother [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to find my biological mother but have absolutely no information on her or how to start. I don't have money either to pay for a service. Can someone help get me started or point me in a direction. Thank you Kjs

I am trying to find my biological mother [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find my biological mother

I am looking for my biological mother [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my biological mother she was last registered in 2005 in Florida on the sexoffender registry no one has seen or heard from her. I am trying to find out if she has been incarerated remarried died I dk. Her name is Brenda L Young that is the maiden name Married name she was arrested...

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

View more questions Search