Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 6, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Yep, face it short is ugly. When you 5'7" living in 6 foot world its ugly. But so is being disabled. Or just plain being ugly. Or even worst.. stupid. I think you fall the the last. Yes, I had more women than 5 normal men and most of them were over 5 foot ten and one was six foot 4 bare foot. I'm 5 foot 5 on a good day. 5'4" if its cold. But remember it is not how tall you are that defines you. If some girl asks you how tall you are, ask her how big her tits are. If she gets offended she's a loser and stupid. I got more from being short than being a tall person. Have you ever spent 16 hours straight on a airplane sitting next to a 6 foot person. Every big person I know over 40 has a bad back and blown out knees. After all those women I found the perfect one. She happened to be 300lbs. But after all these years I still wouldn't trade her for that 6' 4" girl that ran off to the modeling job in Miami. Besides being big went out with the Vikings. We look better in suits, fit better in sports cars. In this day and age its brains and drive that makes a man not how much you can lift.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Not sure why skunkman did the whole ugly spiel... and not sure why he called you stupid, but... he has a point.

The #1 question a woman asks me in a bar is...

What do you do for a living?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Height is not important, as you get older you will realize this.
    What is important is the kind of person you are, and how you come across to other people.

I know several couples where the man is much shorter than their partner, it doesn't matter a jot.., ask any girl which they prefer... a lanky lack personality( no disrespect to tall guys intended ) or a shorter more intelligent, happy go lucky guy, I'd put a weeks wages on it that they will all say... the short guy.

Actually 5ft 7in isn't that short, I once work with a guy who was about 5ft he had a real complex about it,eventually he took to wearing shoes biult up at the back then making him about 5ft 5. It never made a scrape of difference, his personally remained the same.

It 's what your made of that counts,not what you think you should be...
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2008, 12:14 PM
    About being a man and short. It is a good thing. It teaches you how to look at things. I read once if you can't be 6 feet tall be 7 foot smart. If you want the love of a lot of women and the respect by men that is easy. Its only two rules. Learn to do everything in the house. With women its cooking. Cleaning, child care. And listen to them. Not what they say but what they are mean. The other is simpler NEVER, EVER lie. A woman will forgive a lot of things but not being lied to. And if you are an honest with men they know they can trust on you.
    Life is never fair. I had to work in a hotel where the manager was very very beautiful and so stupid she had to ask a fat waitress she dragged around to tell her what to do at every turn. Is that fair or just? No, that is the way the world works. Every adult has seen it. And being adult means overcoming that crap. If you are man you can overcome it too.
    Allie D123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 09:01 PM
    You know I'm 16 going on 17 and I'm as tall as about 4.5 that's not tall and what I do if you want to be tall is put like wash clothes in your shoes, but youu need to learn how to laugh at it be like " so what" hope things work out!!
    JustMarried614 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Jul 16, 2008, 09:06 PM
    have you tried platform tennis shoes? Lol. I'm only kidding. I wouldn't worry about your height. My brother seemed like he grew 2 inches about the time he was 18 or 19 so there's still time anyway. =)
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jul 17, 2008, 06:44 AM
    5'7 is not too bad, you are only 17, you can date short girls if that makes you feel better.
    I am a girl, and I don't have a problem with guy being short as long as he is taller than me, I am 5'4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Short leg! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 13 years old. Recently I have been noticing some difficulty walking. I feel like my left leg is longer and my right leg is shorter. Is this anything serous? Please answer as soon as possible.

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

A Short Novel [ 1 Answers ]

With all the elements: religion, power, sex and intrigue... "My God!" said the Queen. "I'm pregnant! I wonder who's?"

Short! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pretty, Thanks for the reply even though I asked on skin care!! So,what think you; I'm 1.60m and I weigh 45kg. I live in an area where a little more flesh is considered more appealing, but I fear if I put on more weight I might not be carry it gracefully,since I'm short! My BMI is right for my...

View more questions Search