Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c_philip79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 02:39 PM
    80's Alien kids movie, been bugging me for YEARS!
    I'm looking for the name of an old movie I used to have as a child. Bare with me as I can only remember bits and pieces... but it involves a kid(maybe two) either kidnapped or stowed away on an alien ship. The alien(s) were fat and green, and funny as hell, and weren't even all that mean. I think there were only two aliens, a male and a female, and the female had big red lips, and REALLY liked the human boy... again, I think. Only bits and pieces. If anyone has ANY clues at all I would be in your thanks for all time.
    c_philip79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Never mind... FOUND IT!! It's Explorers starring River Phoenix and Ethan Hawke!
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 09:40 PM
    This sound like the movie I am asking about. Does the boy have a red suit? And on the show there is a brown talking dog? Cs All I remember is the kid in red suit being on a round table spread eagle and the aliens look like broccoli. The crew with the dog goes to save him and the dog says something like they look like piles of brocoli. This doesn't answer the question but maybe we can put our minds togather to figure it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a kids alien movie from the 80's [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! It's driving me crazy!! I must have watched this movie sometime in the 80's or maybe early 90's. It's about a boy maybe 10 years old, he lives near a quary of some sort. I guess people started to act all strange and stuff and they all had marks on their necks. (They were all infected...

Alien/kid 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a family type alien ship movie from the 80's. The kid is around 11 and he's going home through the woods/ravine and an alien ship picks him up. When he returns to earth, it's about 10 years later and he is the same age as when he left but everyone else is older. The...

I am looking for a 80's movie where an alien comes to the old west [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a 80's movie where an alien comes to the old west. There is an old man with bottles hangin from his tree. The little alien man looks like a little kid has a really shiny shirt. The old man says something about wasting what was in a bottle, and he says "you think that grows on...

80s movie bandaid on necks kids scary alien [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this board and am not sure how to get answers but I have a movie on my mind that I can't thnk of the name. When I was a child in the 80s I watched a movie about and never saw the end. I have never learned the name. If my memory is correct it is about a young boy... maybe aliens......

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

View more questions Search