Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibler Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 01:52 PM
    How to remove oil spots
    What is the best way to remove cooking oil spots from clothes?
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

May 29, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Dawn dish washing liquid and keep washing the stain with it, Do NOT dry the article of clothing until the oil spot is gone
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Lestoil will be hard to find, but works wonders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest ointment to remove black spots [ 2 Answers ]

I am having black spots on mi hip and mi skin has turned black near the thighs .can anyone suggest some skin ointment to remove the black marks,which is easily available in medical stores??

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

How to remove paint stripper residue spots from vinyl siding [ 8 Answers ]

I tried to strip the paint from my patio railing than is next to my vinyl siding. Of course, it didn't work and now I have spots of paint stripper on my vinyl siding. It was an environmentally safe product with no harsh chemicals. But, I want to get rid of the spots. Anyone got any ideas?

How to remove fordyce spots! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am 16 years old and I have a large number of fordyce spots on the shaft of my penis and also on my scrotum. I have had these now for years and they are making me self conscious about my penis. I am frightened to have sex or even let anyone see my penis in case they think I have some sort...

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search