Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrstrahan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2003, 04:33 AM
    Pressure Washers
    I am looking for assistance in determing what size pressure washer is needed for 'general' household use (i.e. cleaning siding, decks, sidewalks)

Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 11, 2004, 09:32 AM
    Re: Pressure Washers
    I have a Water Blaster, model#2SF30G.  1200 PSI, 3450 RPM,  3GPM with a 5 horse Briggs and Stratten for power.  Built on a two wheel cart with hoses long enough to reach form the ground to the roof.  This will handle everything from washing the car to hosing down the driveway and pressure washing the roof.   They have a toll free number 1-800-622-2160 or contact them at, Water Blaster, PO# 428, Decatur Ar. 72722

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure/bladder tank losing pressure? [ 11 Answers ]

Well, I have asked some questions about my plumbing before. So I am calling on you guys once again. I have a 52 gallon pressure tank/bladder tank made by wellsaver. I turn the water on and have good pressure for a few minutes then it basically goes dead with no pressure. I recently posted questions...

R-22 Pressure [ 7 Answers ]

It is 99 degrees here the inside temp in my home is 75. This is as cool as it will get. What would be a good range of pressure for my system? I am running 70 on the low side and 250 on the High. Also the home is around 1900 sq. ft. brick R25 in the attic with storm windows. What is an est....

Tank Pressure vs Pump Cut Out Pressure for Well [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to increase my water system pressure to the minimum required 40 PSI to feed my reverse osmosis drinking water filter. However, the 33 gallon pressure tank for my well pump system says it is pre-charged at 30 PSI and that the cut in pressure for my pump should be set equal to that 30...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

Basements/ejector pumps/washers [ 11 Answers ]

A twist on a familiar question posted here... I am attempting to move my washer/dryer into my basement. It is rough plumbed for a bath, with a 4 inch waste line dumping into a sewage ejector pit. Can I cut a tee into that 4 inch waste line and route my 2 inch washer drain line into it? I am...

View more questions Search