Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresa 218 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 07:38 AM
    A closed primary
    A republizan party member cannot vote aprmary eletion for ademocratic candidate if the election is what ?
    teresa 218 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 07:40 AM
    United states ambassadors are what?
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 29, 2008, 09:54 PM
    You answered your own question. A closed primary is defined as one in which a person can only vote for a candidate of the party for which they are a registered voter. An open primary allows voters to vote in the primary of any party.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Primary election [ 1 Answers ]

A republican party member cannot vote in a primary election for a democratic canidate if the election is a. a closed primary b. an open primary c. a nonpartisan primary

Primary residence [ 2 Answers ]

About a year ago, I purchased a home in Missouri after the bank foreclosed on my mother's home. She lives with me now at the new house. I have recently decided to move and possibly get married. I would like my mother to be able to continue living at the house if possible. I don't believe that...

Primary Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im doing a research on Primary Teaching for my communications class and I would like some answers to help me out with my research? What skills is needed to become a Primary Teaher? Hope to hear some good open answers to help with my research? Thanks:)

Primary Education [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me the requirements for B. Ed Primary in your country! Thanks

View more questions Search