Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danishfir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Assign for business plan (technopreneur's)
    I have to do the assign regarding about technopreneur's.
    I still no idea and don't know which is the best business should I take.I just want a simple thing.
    All my asking I have to include each of the following fundamental elements which lead to a good business plans:

1) executive summary
    2)market analysis
    3)marketing and sales strategies
    4)the product or service
    5)organisation and management
    6)funding request
    7)financials
    8)the appendix

Help me.
    Tq
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 04:46 AM
    We can't do your homework here. However, we can advise you concerning work that you have already done on it if you would post what you have already done here.

Is there a particular aspect of technopreneur that interests you as far as the business is concerned? If you do your assignment on something that you are more interested in, you will be more likely to do a better job at your assignment.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP will not let me assign a drive letter [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Iomega 360GB external hard drive (F:)which was working fine until yesterday. My PC was experiencing a lot of errors all of a sudden and after a lot of messing about I had to use System recovery which re-formatted the (C:) drive and reloaded windows. Windows is recognizing the external...

Sociology assign. [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody got any examples of how ideal and real culture differ in U.S. society from other countries? I've drawn a blank:confused: -jinger

Can't assign letter to hard drive [ 2 Answers ]

Today I reformatted my "c" drive and reinstalled Windows XP,Home, SP2. I had saved all my files to a second hard drive already on the computer. The second hard drive shows up in BIOS, Device manager and disk management. In disk management it has no letter, just the name I gave it before. It was...

NIC won't assign IP [ 9 Answers ]

I have a laptop connected just fine on my home wireless network. My desktop (wired) is another story. It was working fine and then just quit. If I run an ipconfig... it comes back with a 169. Number which means its not getting out to the network. I have turned off the firewall and all the TCP/IP...

View more questions Search