Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigsmile Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Is he confused?
    After a talk about everything, I thought it was better to get distance before the day he tells me "hi, i got a girlfriend". I still love him but I don't want to be only his friend, so I get distance. No contact at all. But last week we met at street.
    I saw him but I keep walking like I didn't. He called me, I said hello and go away, but he said "hey, give me a hello kiss". I gave him but he realized that I was "different" so he asked what was going on. Nothing, I said. It was on Monday.
    I still have no contact but at Friday night he called me just to know what's going on, or if I was mad about him. I said that everything is OK, and said bye bye. His voice was a little sad, but I didn't ask about what.
    And yesterday night, by messenger he said that I'm being saved on my words. I asked him if he still has anything of mine... his answer "only your virginity, my dear, only your virginity" . I asked him "do you wanna bring it back?" he said "itīs not possible, my dear. even if it was, i wouldnt bring it back to you, because it is a kind of trophy..i, a buddy, took off the virginity of a goddess called (my complete name)"

Than he said he has thinking about one day that we make love, why it happened, why it didn't happened again.

He never wanted to talk about us, when we did it,it was because I began, but he was always careful because we're not together anymore. So I don't understand why he said all this things.

We were together for 7 years, we were the best friend of each other, but one day he said he didn't want to be together anymore. He never let me go away...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2008, 02:50 PM
    he never let me go away...
    Don't blame him, you're the one letting him contact YOU!
    Click the links in my signature, for some good ideas to help YOU move on, and build your life without him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused On this! [ 8 Answers ]

When wiring up 3 lights to 2 3-way switches, do I have to run 14/3 between the lights? I know I have to run it between the switches but the lights too?/ I thought as long as I wired in one light and just wired the other 2 lights in with the first one, they would all come on. :confused: :confused:...

I am confused [ 9 Answers ]

I have never done anything like this, but here it goes. I have been with my girlfriend for a year and a month, but I have known her for a few years before. There was always some chemistry between us. A few months ago, my girlfriend mentioned that she thought that I wasn't feeling the same as...

I'm So Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I have been fighting this confusing battle about if I'm pregnant or not for about 3 months now. If so, I would have been ever since about Nov.19,2006. I KNOW I pee a lot and I can't stand it, I have gained weight and my stomach has become a little noticeable. My breast hurt sometimes and I've...

So Confused [ 3 Answers ]

OK So I met this new guy about a month and a half ago, we started hanging out every evening, he would meet me in my work parking lot and we would just talk and go to dinner. It was great at first, we would Text Message ALL Day long and All night long. Then one weekend he had to go out of town and...

Confused with my AF [ 2 Answers ]

Well my AF came for me on the 13th jan 07 and I was still slightly bleeding for a 11days, Normally I only bleed for 6-7 days not 11 days! :( On Saturday when I woke I noticed I am sightly bleeding and was only a little throughout the whole day It was light pinkish colour too not my normal...

View more questions Search