Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bleeg05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Mother cat
    My cat has just had kittens two weeks ago,and has fleas can I treat the cat and the kittens or just the cat.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Ingredients in Flea & Tick Control Products for Cats

On here is a list of flea products, certain ones are lsited to be safe for the nursing mama but not to be used on kittens that young. I push the finetoothed comb method to help keep fleas under control. The comb cost under 3 bucks at most big box stores or pet stores. Comb through hair and have a cup of soapy water sitting by to flick the fleas in. It is time consuming but worth the effort. Change and wash their bedding daily, if they are in your home vacum daily. Just to be on the safe side I would sit my vacuum cleaner outside after I used it. I saw a report where it killed them on the way up the cleaner... not sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

New mother. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was wondering if it's okay to get a tattoo if your breast feeding?

Why did my mother keep me. [ 6 Answers ]

I never did talk to anyone about how I felt about my mother. If you ask people what kind of person my mom is they would tell you that she is the best. I wish that was true. I am the oldest of three. I am 28 and my brothers are 25 and 16. Growing up with my mother was hell. I knew when I was little...

Bad Mother? [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine is going through a divorce, and is finding out that his ex wife is becoming more and more unstable. They are getting divorced because the ex wife has cheated. They have two young children together, and have 50/50 custody right now. But the mother is only using the kids to get the...

View more questions Search