Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ixzm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 06:54 AM
    You opinion in challenges marketing
    Please I need to help me

I have a report this course about challenges marketing and I need your opinion on some questions, but I do not have time only 2 days to complete this report .therefore ask you to help me in answering some of these questions within the framework of research.

Report speaks about the challenges marketing, and these are the questions:

# What is your opinion challenging marketing?
    # What are the challenges this belief?
    # What is the difference between the challenges currently before? Do you think that the challenges now faced harder than before?
    # What are the ways and means to confront them and the solution?
    # Have you thought about a plan if you have some of these challenges and difficulties? What is that plan?
    # Do you agree with me that the person who wants to engage in marketing its know about the challenges and difficulties facing the market today? What piece of advice to him?
    # What do you think of people who face these challenges and difficulties? Do you think they are on the right road or mistake in solving this problem?
    # In the end what you want to say about that?

Awaiting your response to my letter with thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 28, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to post your homework question to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the challenges to be an accountant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hai. Me again. I need yr help to solve this question:What are the challenges to be an accountant? Thank you for your answers.

Challenges of Marketing In Tourism [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking of doing my dissertation on the Challenges of Marketing in Tourism but I don't know where to start, can you help me please!

Orgasm Challenges [ 3 Answers ]

My wife can only achieve Orgasm while standing up with her legs wraped around mine and moving up and down. The problem is that I don't have the strength to last very long in that position, unless we have'nt had sex for a long time or I am really turned on, which usually means that we have'nt had...

Ethical challenges [ 1 Answers ]

What are some of the ethical challenges faced by civil investigators and how do they differ from agents of the state?

View more questions Search