Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMBOYO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Comperism between Communications in Rural and Urban sociaty
    What is the difference between communication in the rural sociaty and the urban sociaty? Please gige separate answers and their comperism.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 28, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to post your homework question to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rural water low pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I am connected to rural water with a 3/4" meter that is located in a meter pit at the road, it is turned on 100% and confirmed to be so. The house is located 350' from the street and the plumbing contractor ran a 2" line from there to the house where inside it steps down to 1" where it goes to my...

Urban clothing wholesalers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to to purchase wholesale name brand clothing?

Am I the only one who thinks sociaty has changed too much about marriage? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering if I am the only one that feels sociaty has changed too much on there opinion of marriage. I:rolleyes:

How to start up a band instrument repair shop in a rural area? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay everyone. This is a long string of answers. If you can offer info on one, most of or all of my questions I will be very appreciative. Any feed back would be of some help too. My husband has been in the band instrument repair business for decades, yet he has always been the background of the...

Electrical in rural America [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I purchased a country house in rural America. I am from California needless to say rural America is more lax then California. I have 2 120v mercury vapor lights in my yard. I trace the wires down (Via Aerial) and the go right to main service disconnect. I have also seen people out here...

View more questions Search