Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaheeeeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Taking Kindness for weakness
    3 weeks ago I got a call from my best friend who is not in the country.
    He tells me his loser of a step son is being thrown out and would I be able
    To find him a temporary place. I decide to take the kid in. I would not charge rent and their was no agreement.I figure kids is down on his luck. Lost his car lost his job and as a result lost the room that he was renting. Now I keep finding remnants of pot and I ask the kid and of course he lies even when I find the POT and I tell him take all the pot and whatever else out of here. I already called the cops and they cited him for possession but I have to go to the sheriffs to have the kid evicted.
    The kid was attempting to join the Marines, but I think that will nolonger happen. Does anybody know who long the eviction process takes?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Depends on where you are. the laws and process vary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Random acts of kindness! [ 74 Answers ]

Hi all! I thought it might be interesting to hear stories about "random acts of kindness" from everyone. Something you did for someone? Something someone did for you? Something you saw someone do for someone else? It doesn't matter how big or small... or how insignificant it might seem. ...

Erection and weakness [ 3 Answers ]

I am at the age of fifty and have erection problem even my partner is in my bed

Abortion .weight loss and weakness! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had an abortion exactly before one month.I was 53 kgs then and my height is 5.3 .So according to BMS I was aperfect girl. But after my abortion and during that time I had a lot of tension and pain and I lost 8 kgs and now I am under weight --- just 45 Kgs. Now I am out of...

Flood her with kindness? [ 5 Answers ]

I got engaged a few weeks ago and I'm really excited! Unfortunately my fiance's sister has a problem with me and I am not quite sure how to handle the situation... See, we used to be friends, but now I can tell she is purposely trying to be rude to me. She won't come straight out and say rude...

Dizziness and weakness while in office [ 5 Answers ]

HI, Iam getting dizziness and weakness all over the body from the last 2 months. Interesting is that I feel all sort of symptoms when I am in the office and when I go back home the symptoms seems to be reduced. I have tested my Blood Pressure and it was 140/90 in the office and tested again and...

View more questions Search