Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

May 27, 2008, 09:50 PM
    In the dark
    So there is a guy that I started talking to a months ago. Strangely enough he is my ex's cousin roommate (strange, yes and I told him the connection and it was not an issue for him). Anyway, when he began talking to me things were great. He didn't want to get off the phone with me and he always wanted to text me through out the day. Then, upon the return of seeing his son in Michigan (and his baby mama) , it seems as though he is more distant and not as eager to chat with me. He claims there is no love for her because she cheated on him, but something about that seems off. I find myself doing more calling and texting than he is. I figure I should pull back. Or should I just let him go? I don't want to play games and if this is a game I don't want any part of it. Should I just give him space so that he develops some time to miss me or what?

Thanks
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 27, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Should I just give him space so that he develops some time to miss me or what?

Yes, that should do nicely. And get involved in other aspects of your life, too. AmExp waits for no one...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

I want to go from dark brown back to dark blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My natural hair color is dark blonde. My current hair color is dark reddish brown, and I had it dyed at a salon with semi-permanent color. Every time I've had my hair dyed, which is only about 5 times, it has brought a reddish tone out. What would be the best products for me to use at home to...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

How do I lighten my dark dark "brown" dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my hair dyed 2 times before, and I tried to go for a lighter brown then my natural colour (medium brown) and each time it turned orange after a couple of weeks. Last night I went to get my hair dyed again, and I wanted a darker brown, so my hair would not turn orange. When my hair was...

View more questions Search