Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiseguy2744 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 09:20 PM
    To kill a mocking bird
    What does Tom Robinson's dad send to Atticus? What else is brought to the finch home?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 01:49 AM
    If you read and study information that you will find on sites, the links to which, are contained on the following searches, you most likely will find your answers.

To Kill a MockingBird Synopsis - Google Search

To Kill a MockingBird Synopsis Robinson Finch - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To kill a mocking bird [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble find this in the text but has anyone done to kill a mocking bird study guide. If so I have a few questions I would like to ask!! Thanks

To kill a mocking bird [ 2 Answers ]

Ch.1-3 1. What behaviors are acceptable in the Maycomb community? What behaviors are not acceptable in the community. 2. which characters inform Sout about proper behavior? How do these characters tell her to act? 3. Describe Miss Carolines interactions with Burris Ewell. What does...

To Kill A Mocking bird [ 1 Answers ]

In to Kill a mocking bird,Who does Mr.Avery blame for the change in the weather? Why?

To kill a mocking bird [ 1 Answers ]

How are atticus's respones to both the crowd outsid his homw and the mob at the jail similar??

To kill a mocking bird [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a web site for the novel "to kill a mocking bird" that anables you to plot the story line onto a circle and then print it out, and I can't remember the addy for it

View more questions Search