Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 28, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I'm not saying you are a bad person. I think you are a good person who succeeded in life against the odds and you want others to achieve the same happiness you have. But what's happening is that you wind up encouraging young people to take risks they shouldn't. I don't think you realize that.

As to the three you quoted. I believe that two were taken out of context and the third is so obviously another teen that its not worth commenting on.

I don't even know why you upset me so much! I'm sitting her crying! I'm not giving advise anymore because obviously I don't count just as I have always not counted! My opnion does not matter. I thought by giving my advise and my experience to other it would help them to know that someone else made it! I have tried to not let you bother me over the last year or so since I have been on her but it's not worth it! Why should I get on a site to "help" people when at the end of the day I just feel like crying! Forget it!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 28, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Sometimes I feel better after a good cry and can pick up calmly in the discussion where I left off.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJoseph06
    I don't even know why you upset me so much!
    I don't know why either. I've complimented you and it upsets you. Whatever you decide to do its your decision.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

May 28, 2008, 06:28 PM
    I believe that teenagers can fall in love, which is great, but I also think that the love a teenager feels is totally different that what an adult does. However, I think that their relationships rarely last "forever" because they are changing constantly, therefore what they look for in a mate changes also, thus affecting what and/or whom they love. I think about my "highschool sweetheart" and I could not imagine myself with him anymore... because I have grown into a totally different person, as will you some day. As you get older, you grow, your wants and needs change, and so will what you love. And I agree with ScottGem... teenagers are in love with being in love... just remember... you are 16, do you think that you will be the same person in a year... in ten years?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2008, 07:01 PM
    All of us have intense feelings for others, and love is only one of those feelings. As an adult, I was a teenagers at on time, and had to be guided the right way so I didn't self destruct, from what I didn't know, or understand. Some day soon, you teens will be adults, and hopefully you'll try to guide those that are teens, and have the knowledge to share that you know they don't have, so they won't self destruct from what they don't know and don't understand.
    So its about love, when we adults tell you teens your not ready.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How young is too young when it comes to your virginity? [ 41 Answers ]

This girl who's interested in me recently told me that she lost hers at 14.The legal age here is 16.Im not sure whether to be put off by this because it seems a bit young. She said she's never had sex after that but that's not the point.woulnt care if she's a virgin or not but not sure if I should...

Am I too young? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I'm married and I'm 21 years old. But I'm ready to start a family. My career is set. And we make enough money to support childern. It's just I'm so stressed out when we try. And we don't succeed. I feel really depressed and don't know what to do.

How young is to young? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 15 and I am in love. I know not many people think that you can be in love at this age, but I am and I kind of want to get married and so does he. He is however 17 two years older and well I don't know how to ask my mom for her permission and I wouldn't get married right away I would at least...

Too young? [ 16 Answers ]

OK I am 16, as well is my boyfriend, and we are VERY serious, I want to marry him when I finish collage , that way I won't have any chance about ruining my education and having a baby, and I know that if I get married I will have intercourse. But he wants to marry before collage but after high...

Way too young for this! [ 11 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter and my best friends son (7 years old) were told a week or so ago in a conversation with them that we felt they were too young to be boyfriend/girlfriend when they asked us if they could be. Today, when I looked in on the kids, the girl (8) and boy (7) were sitting on the...

View more questions Search