Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianguy79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 06:18 PM
    I have a mother coon and at least 2 baby's inside of the underneath of my trailer
    I have a mother coon and at least 2 baby's inside of the underneath of my trailer I have called all the authorities and DNR and know one seems to want to help me can someone tell me the best way to get them out they are about 7 ft in under the trailer but up in the underbelly of the trailer?
    LittleMan57 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Call Ghost Busters!
    themouseman Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2008, 10:04 PM
    You can buy a raccoon trap from Tomahawk DELUXE TRANSFER LIVE ANIMAL TRAPS - Products and Details - Choose from over 17 sizes of Transfer Live Animal Traps ranging from chipmunk to large dog - traps, cages, animal traps, animal cages, cage traps, transfer traps, trapping, trapping had very good success in traping them with sardines in oil.

Once you have one in trap call your local pest control, or animal control to come and remove. Their will be a charge however it eliminates your liability in transporting wildlife that may be illegal in your state. If you choose to transport wear gloves and disinfect all areas raccon can in contact with.

Raccoon roundworm is very dangerious avoid any contact with raccoon fecal material see link below Division of Parasitic Diseases - Baylisascaris Infection Fact Sheet

Also raccoons carry rabies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pains underneath [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all... Is it normal Feeling pain Under belly without cycles (Menstruation)

Coon Hound with older dogs and cats [ 10 Answers ]

It is site policy to answer questions in the public forum There are those that would go to a breed description and insist the Coon Hound would be just like it. Yes, many of a breed do have the behaviors the breed is known for. Many do not. Froggy's Greyhound seems to be a much better match...

Coon hunting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 7 month old tree & walker is there any handy tips to train him

Baby's sex [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. Please could you tell me the baby's sex?

A very pained redbone coon dog [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old female coon dog, starting last week her mouth seemed to be very sore, the vet gave her an antibiotic with no results. Now she is worsening. She hurts and cries whenever she moves any part of her body, is having trouble urinating but strangely has had no fever. She has been on...

View more questions Search