Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1289 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Ceiling fan
    My fan operates by remote control and is running but remote won't work. I changed the batteries and nothing.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 27, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Does the LED on the remote light?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Can someone move this to Electrical and Lighting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Paint is peeling while painting ceiling. [ 5 Answers ]

While painting the ceiling the wet paint is peeling the old paint in different areas of the ceiling... It has been raining a long period... Could that be it? This is only happening in the bathroom... It did not happen in the kitchen except under the newly installed light fixture... The living room...

Ceiling light on makes ceiling fan turn off [ 6 Answers ]

I installed 2 ceiling fans yesterday in two separate and am having the same problem with both. Before I removed the old fans I disconnected 1 wire at a time from the ceiling to see what stopped working. So I think one wire is the neutral and made both light and fan stop working, 1 wire was for...

Ceiling fan hanging on sloped ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

Replacing a ceiling fan, how to connect the ceiling mounting bracket to the existing electrical box , there are two tabs? On the electrical box in opposite corners, are these used to connect the mounting bracket, if so that will rotate the mounting bracket to an undesirable position.

Water mark with mold on ceiling of 1st floor ceiling [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've just noticed a fairly large water mark with mold in the center located on the ceiling of a downstairs closet - I believe the closet sits below an upstairs shower. I'm a new home owner and would appreciate your advice on what sort of questions I need to ask a plumber to resolve...

Hanging ceiling fan from vaulted ceiling peak [ 2 Answers ]

Want to install Hampton Bay's Berlini model 729395 on a cathedral ceiling with a single ridge beam. Want to hang fan from the peak and there's not enough room for the canopy to cover the hanger bracket. Is there any extenders for this?

View more questions Search