Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chevelle454 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Maxwell coffee movie
    Okay here's another one I can't remember. I only remember one scene in particular. It's this kid who has run away or something. But he is trying to enroll in school by himself, and the lady asks his name and he looks around the room and sees the coffee can that says maxwell, and so he says his name is maxwell.
    That's about it. I remember the kid having black and blond hair.
    Maybe an early nineties or maybe a late eighties movie.
    I hope I can get some help on this, the last one I asked no one seems to know either... lol.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 27, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Ooo yes.. I know what your talking about.. give me a min.. Its from 80.. I will let you know!!

May 27, 2008, 11:33 PM
    HERE IT IS!! I LOVED THIS MOVIE...
    Hiding Out (1987)
    Chevelle454 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Thank you so much!! That was it. I am going to go rent that movie tonight! Thanks again Jessb!

May 28, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle454
    Thank you so much!!!! That was it. I am going to go rent that movie tonight! Thanks again Jessb!
    Your welcome:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee and tea [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to become healthy I'm eating a healthy balanced diet And I have also joined a gym I've cut down an alcohol and I'm trying to flush toxins out by drinking a lot of water Fi have 2 questions 1. is tea and coffee really bad for you? Is it best to cut it out completely or just cut...

Coffee [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that coffee is fatteing? A friend of mine says that coffee is not fatteing itself but it slows down metabolism and therefore makes u fat. She reckons tea is the opposite (ie. Speeds up metabolism). My other question is this: I don't like the taste of plain milk so I usually put some...

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! [ 1499 Answers ]

For all of us addicts out here, I thought we needed our own little corner of AMHD. Our own virtual coffeeshoppe... a place where we can sit and chat over a steamy cup of our favorite brew... What is your favorite coffee drink? Are you a frequent flyer at Starbucks? Do they know you by name?...

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

Tea/coffee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know some myths about coffee I want you to help me compare coffee with tea , since I have 2 to 3 cups Of either tea or coffee , or both (total) 1) I have a stammering problem , will consuming coffee increase it ? 2) does coffee cause acne , pimples 3) does coffee cause...

View more questions Search