Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Godma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Diana Stalder - Black or Orange Soap
    Hi there,

Ive been doing some research on a few acne products and came across papaya soaps which eventually led me to Diana Stalder products...

There 2 types of soaps that seem excellent to what I want to achieve, the orange and the black one.. so to the people who have been experimenting and using this products which one do you find best?

I don't really want a full lightening product range, just the soap will do... as my aim is not to bleach my skin, although if that happens and I get a shade or so lighter ill be all right with that since I'm naturally lighter than what I am now

I want to

* Get rid of the acne marks on my back and shoulders and a bit on my face

*Achieve the same skin complexion between my face and body - My face is a little bit darker than my body and so is the lower part of my arms due to sun exposure of course..

Ive go oily skin

Thanks for all responses :)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 28, 2008, 02:18 AM
    I've used them both.
    The papaya soap (orange) is too harsh. It's most suitable for the body and the black soap is great for the face. It does help with acne and some scarring.
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    I've used them both.
    The papaya soap (orange) is too harsh. It's most suitable for the body and the black soap is great for the face. It does help with acne and some scarring.
    Does the black soap cause a peel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Products [ 154 Answers ]

Since, the main thread we used to discuss about Diana Stalder products has been closed, I don't know anywhere else to discuss problems (if any), ask questions, get help & stuff about Diana Stalder products, so I decided to open a new thread. :) So, let's discuss about Diana Stalder here! Why...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

View more questions Search