Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Big B86 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 11:44 AM
    1993 Dodge Dynasty
    I have a 1993 Dodge Dynasty. I was just wondering where the water pump would be located on it? It's a 3.0 V-6. I was told by a friend of mine that I would have to pull the motor?! Just want to know where its at, and if that's true or not.

Thanks.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 27, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B86
    I have a 1993 Dodge Dynasty. I was just wondering where the water pump would be located on it? It's a 3.0 V-6. I was told by a friend of mine that I would have to pull the motor?!. Just wanna know where its at, and if thats true or not.

Thanks.
    You don't necessarily need to remove the motor, but doing so makes access and reinstalling everything much, much easier.

Name:  1a.gif
Views: 2216
Size:  22.7 KB

On that V-6, the timing belt needs removed and reinstalled properly. If you don't have experience with this level of repair, you'd be wise to have somebody that does do the job.
    Big B86 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Thanks for the information. I was just curious because it was overheating, and someone mentioned the water pump. But I believe I found the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Dodge shadow electrical issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Dodge shadow with a 2.5L motor. It runs poorly right now. I just put a new distributer cap and new spark plug wires on it to hope that they will help. When I first start it up when it hasn't been ran for a couple of hours it has a very rough idle. What should I do to make it run...

Merovingian Dynasty? [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out that I am a descendant of one of the Kings of France, Childeric III. My brother found this out, and we have different moms, and some genealogist familiar with this bloodline asked him if he was me, because of my mom. Anyway, I am just trying to find out more about my heritage. If...

Battery drain 1993 Dodge W250 [ 1 Answers ]

If I leave the battery cable connected, the battery drains overnight. If I pop it loose (as I have done every night for weeks) it has plenty of juice to start. I have the schematics, but am having trouble narrowing it down. I pulled all the fuses in the interior and the battery still drains, so I...

View more questions Search