Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romeo_Bravo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Miami tips
    Me and a friend of mine wanted to go to miami this summer. Does anyone have any tips about must-seen or must-have-been places?

Thanks a lot.

By the way, we're students who go to have a good time, just so you know we're not looking for museums or anything;)
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 05:53 PM
    There's a ton of stuff to do in Miami, especially being college-age. It's known as a party town, so there will be plenty of things for you to do... without stepping foot into a museum. I'm a beach girl myself, so my must-do is spend time on the beach and in the water! Here's a link with oodles of info about the area:

Miami Tourism - Miami Vacation Reviews - Miami Vacations - TripAdvisor

Check out this article in particular:

Miami: Nightlife - TripAdvisor
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
    South beach

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miami Vice [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who recorded a remix version of Crockett's theme, I know there's been a few but I think this one was in the past couple of years. The beginning starts with talking on a police car radio, then during the music a guy kind of talks/sings, I can't remember the exact lyrics, but...

Cd's music stores in Miami. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I want to know the address or the web site of a specialized rock music store in Miami, Fl. I'm looking for a store in which I can find a wide variety of styles, from soft rock to the more extreme tendencies, dvd's, cd's, magazines, merchandise. Thanks, Franklin.

Rental Gowns In Miami, Fl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am getting married with the love of my life next year around July 14 -this would be my 2nd marriage-i have boughten a dress on my last marriage and really don't know were to put it (thats the thing with buying a gown, you only really need to use it once and that's it)-This time I would like...

Choking in Miami [ 2 Answers ]

Dear wise men or women, Every time my two daughters take a shower in their bathroom up the line from my bathroom,mine is last on the line next to septic line, the toilet in my bathroom starts to bubble up,quickly rise, sometimes overflowing. With all this action comes a strong sewer gas smell. We...

View more questions Search