Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Club Soda, Mineral Water, and Seltza
    Do club soda, mineral water, and seltza water have any nutritional value?

Thanks in advance.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Soda waters are classified having minimal nutritional value, carbonated beverages included in this list are sparkling water, seltzer, club soda or naturally carbonated waters.
    (Club soda may have no calories but contain sodium, mineral water may have minimal amounts of calcium, and magnesium).
    kaily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:01 PM
    What is the chemical reaction for club soda

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mineral Deposits in Hot Water [ 5 Answers ]

I have a recurring problem of bluish-white, calcium-like deposits clogging the hot water faucets throughout my house. I have checked both hot and cold lines, and the problem seems specific to hot water. If these deposits are coming from my hot water heater, how can I solve this problem. I...

Ground water phenomena in the mineral industry [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Help I Want To Know The Features Of Groundwater In The Mineral Industries, In fact Ground Water Phenomena,I Need These Answers To Enable Me Carry Out My University Final Year Seminar Presentation. Thanks A lot .

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Soda Pop Fizz [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to complete my science project and I am doing it on the Soda Pop and its fizz. I used Powder Citric Acid, C6H8O7, and Baking Soda, NaHCO3, what is the resulting chemical reaction on this? Is it C6H8O7 + NaHCO3 -> C6H9O8Na + CO2 I normally used 1 to 1 ratio but is it...

Identifying baking soda and washing soda [ 2 Answers ]

Using a monoprotic acid, how would you find out which sample is baking soda and which sample is washing soda if you have unknown samples of each? I think it has something to do with how much CO2 each produces when reacted with the acid, but I don't know which produces more CO2 and which produces...

View more questions Search