Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost0125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 07:40 AM
    How to get him to forget me?
    I am really in a bad situation and I feel like magic is my only way out. I was in a relationship with this guy and he turned out to be completely lunatic. He is not trying to let me go and I am afraid if I get the cops involved it will only get worse. I have a 1 year old daughter and I hate myself for putting her in danger. Now although I have expressed my need to leave, he is now telling me he will kill himself if I don't stay with him. I just want him to forget I exist. Is there a spell where I can make him forget all about me? If so please tell me what to do.
    spirit1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Did he actually say, "He would Kill Himself" Lunatic or not, This is the only time you will have ever heard those words from this person! Do whatever it takes to enjoy a happy healthy life with your daughter! Tell on him now and you will be doing him the biggest favor of his life! He must learn that this is inappropriate behavior! Your daughter will reward you greatly for this act of taking care of her and yourself. Prayers are with you, so use them confidently

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

Do I forget about him? [ 1 Answers ]

this might be a little confusing but I will explain it the best I can. I have been talking to this guy since last september. the last time I saw him was in october. he does work quite a bit but he doesnt work every weekend. I know what weekends he doesnt work so I usually go to the town that he is...

I want to forget! [ 16 Answers ]

What is the best possible way that is most likely to work, to get amnesia?

Cannot forget [ 3 Answers ]

This girl stays in my apartment and happens to be my friend's elder sister.she is from a good conservative indian family.I often visit them and we play games some time.I am madly in love with this girl,cannot stop thinking about her.my engeering entrance examination are coming in three months and I...

Never forget you [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

View more questions Search