Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

Jun 13, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Yes... 3 children
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2008, 05:30 AM
    If you are served a copy of the divorce petition, a period begins by the end of which you must file an answer and perhaps a counterclaim. It may be as much as 20 to 30 days after your are served. During this time, you can seek help from counseling. It sounds like it would be beneficial for you and your spouse, if she is willing. But go yourself to get things started.
    Lesisir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 11:52 PM

Why stay with her? Is it because you think you can't make it without her. Listen if you have not ever cheated on her and she has done this to you without any guilt. That is a heartless person. I cheated on my wife with more than 20 women during our 23 yr marriage. She never knew I was cheating with one of her best girlfriends. That same girlfriend was the one who told me about my wife cheating. I knew what I did was wrong,yet I could never look @ her the same. I confronted her and treated her like a prisoner and continued to have my affairs. When she found out about an email to a co-worker, I turned things around back on her affair. This is the way it will be until one of us gets the courage to leave. We have 5 children only 1 child in the home.
    I can only tell you to follow what you feel is right.:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wife cheated on me. Now what [ 13 Answers ]

OK I have been married for almost 15 years. The furst few years of marriage were pretty rough. I was a control freak and jealous (turns out for good reason, but honstly I was jealous long before she was a cheater). We had a really bad 2 year spurt which is when she cheated, that was 6 years ago. We...

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

I was Cheated on! [ 10 Answers ]

Yes it happened to me. Me(im 18 years old) and my (ex)boyfriend(he is 19years old) were together for 10months and the past weekend he cheated on me. We are currently in a long distance relationship and I was calling him on Saturday night while he was working and everything was OK. When I tried...

View more questions Search