Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tasha Michele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 04:25 AM
    Contemporary dance
    How to teach contemporary dance for ages 7 to 10.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 01:04 AM
    It would help to know if you are wanting to teach this to a specific type of music as "contemporary dance" can mean more than one thing.

Thanks!
    Tegan778 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 01:08 PM
    My advice is just keep it easy and see what the kids skills are like if they're skills are mre advanced than than the easy stuff increase the dificculty of the routine. Remember to warm up and cool down as well because it is so easy to get injured hope it goes well and hope I helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching tips for contemporary dance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been teaching dance over the summer and my dance teacher recently asked me to teach the group of 9-11 year old girls I have some contemporary dance. I have taken it before but I can't seem to teach them anything easy or fun enough in class. If anyone has any ideas on what would entertain...

Best contemporary music (non classical) universities in the US? [ 6 Answers ]

We have identified several below. Any other suggestions? Thanks Berklee –Berklee.com MI - Best Music School in Los Angeles, Guitar Lesson Colleges, Music Business College, Recording Schools LA, Musicians Institutes Fullsail Full Sail: School of Film, Art, Design, Music & Media Production...

Contemporary and modern dance [ 1 Answers ]

Are modern and contemporary dance the same thing? And if they are not the same what is the difference?

Names of contemporary music fm 1997-1998 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me to find out the name of the hit songs(singer) between 1997-1998 in Austin, TX US. (Pops/R&B/Rock) I want to get those CDs. I have lived in there for that period, and was listening contemporary music from the radio everyday, but almost forget these names of songs /musicians....

View more questions Search