Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yllekarle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 03:17 AM
    Title of an old movie
    Don't remember too much about it but I'm assuming it was made in the 60's-80's it was about some bear type/star wars looking creatures who were captured and a family (I think trying to save them) went to a castle and the bear type guards were there. There was a little boy in the family who I'm pretty sure was the main character and the family members all had some kind of blinking device that if someone was hurt it would start blinking?

I don't remember nearly anything about it I watch it when I was very young but it was a family movie. If anyone can tell me based off my little information you are awesome!
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

May 27, 2008, 04:52 AM
    It sounds like an old film I remember called "Billy saves some bear-type characters from a castle guarded by other bear-type creatures with help from his family and a blinking device". I think it went straight to television.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 27, 2008, 07:20 AM
    The Ewok Adventure (1984) (TV) - Plot summary

Maybe this is it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

View more questions Search