Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yummietaste Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Orgasms... Do u have them?
    How do I have more than one orgasm during sex? I don't know why but after my orgasm I feel in order for me to have another one I have to stop for a sec calm down then continue why is that? I want to have them without stopping the sex.
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

May 27, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Lucky you for having even one!! I can't even manage that alone.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 27, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Are you male or female? That would really help us to best answer your question.
    Yummietaste Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Oh Im Sorry Imma 23 Yr Old Female
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 27, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Stimulation is key..
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 10:53 AM
    My opinion, if you are relaxed instead of agitated and needing to "calm down", you can learn to ride out multiple orgasms... that would be one way to have multiples. :)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Why are you complaining? Refractory periods vary but a few seconds! You're doing really well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting to the Orgasms [ 4 Answers ]

I am 25 and I get the urge as if its coming but I can't seem to get there, can someone give me advice with out having to use a toy?

Orgasms;vibrators,etc. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am 22 years old and have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years. At first we were together all the time, we lived near each other and then we lived together. Now and for the last year he has lived an hour away for work, (hopefully not for thatmuch longer... ) and we spend every weekend...

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

No orgasms ever [ 11 Answers ]

I cannot have orgasms. I am 25 years old. I have been having sex since 16 and have probably had 2 or 3 orgasms ever. I am a sexual person. I am a horny person, yet never an orgasm. I am now married and very attracted to my husband but still no orgasm. I also can't masturbate. I feel dirty doing...

I have orgasms - HE doesn't [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with a great guy for over two years now. We have been living with each other for about two months and are getting married this coming April. My problem is that when we have sex, I can orgasm but he NEVER does. He stays hard the entire time, just never orgasms. He doesn't even finish...

View more questions Search