Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Undergroundboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 11:16 PM
    I like her.she likes me but loves her ex
    There's this girl I like me and her started talking... then we start liking each other... then 2 weeks lata she tells me she's confused and still loves her ex... after that me and her don't talk as much like we used to... I don't know what to do... should I move on?
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2008, 12:20 AM
    How much do you like her? You have only known each other for a short time, so this leads me to think that you could easily get on with your life. But could this be something that you can work out? If so, then maybe you should just talk to her, she may just be getting out of the relationship and hasn't had a chance to move on yet. If that is the case, then the feelings she has for him could shift towards you when you get closer to each other and actually build some bonds and memories together.

But if this really bothers you from the start and you don't think this relationship could get too serious, then maybe it would be best to move on.
    Undergroundboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 12:24 AM
    I've known her for a while... we just started liking each other not so long ago... she never seems like she wants to talk to me anymore... I want to be wit her... she has leads me on for a while telling me she likes me then tells me she's confused...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 27, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Believe what she says. Respect her words, even when they seem to contradict. The last thing she said is what you need to count as currently true.

Now, do what you want. You don't need her permission to like her. You don't need her permission to pursue her, or to ask her out. You like her, you tell her. Keep talking to her, keep the line of communication open.

Then listen to what she says, and decide yourself what you will do next. Sometimes she says go away and you do. Other times, you keep trying. You will have to make that decision.
    kyle_phx08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 04:27 AM
    I have the same problem right now and I'm really hurt right now because I know her password in Facebook and I saw her talking to her friend telling her that she just made out with her ex and it really hurt me and I'm thinking of suicide at the moment but the best way to forget about it is try reading those romantic note in the net and listen to some sad song and it will make your mind to relax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ?

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search