Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dksoni20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Motor protection circuit breaker
    What Is Motor Protection Circuit Breaker. How It Is Different From Molded Case Circuit Breaker.
    saint2174 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:11 PM
    What are the differences between MCCB and MPCB? What are the advantages of using MPCB over MCCB?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theory of vacuum Circuit Breaker & sf6 circuit breaker [ 15 Answers ]

I want to know about the basic Theory of vacuum Circuit Breaker & sf6 circuit breaker

Replacing Circuit Breaker with Higher AMP Breaker [ 8 Answers ]

Excuse me, I did look at the code book as is suggested in your Sticky. The NFPA may answer this question, but I am not knowledgeable enough to recognize it: Our offices are upstairs in an older (renovated home) building with modern wiring. We have 4 computers, 3 printers, and miscellaneous with...

MPCB-Motor Protection Circuit Breakers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends, :confused: My question is What is motor protection circuit breaker? How it is different from MCB OR moulde case circuit breakers technicaly?? /

Motor Protection Circuit Breaker [ 4 Answers ]

Hello friends :confused: My question is what is motor protection circuit breakers? How it is different from MCB and MCCB's?? Can anybody please provide thorough technical details of it?? How it works?? >?

Replacing a circuit breaker with a GFI breaker- q on neutrals [ 1 Answers ]

In process on installing withquestion on neutral wires. Do you take the neutrals out of the in the main panel neutral and put them in into the breaker where its labelled "load neutral terminal" and only have the neutral "pig tail" to the panel neutral bar? Thanks!

View more questions Search