Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cleolump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Dell Monitor is Jittering Side to Side
    My Dell Monitor suddenly started jittering while I was playing a computer game. This is the first time it has ever done this, and I did not make any changes at all to my computer, it just instantly started jittering. I have no speakers near my computer, I use a headset.

I have moved my computer to a different outlet on the side of the room, it still jitters.
    I have moved the monitor and connected it to another computer and there were no jitters. I attached a different monitor to my computer and it started jittering, even with different connecting cables.

So it is something in my computer causing it. What is it though?

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE Graphics Card, that I updated right after the screen started jittering. It didn't change anything.
    There is no demagnitize option on my computer, it is a flat screen.

Please help. The jitters are constant. :confused:
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 26, 2008, 08:09 PM
    It doesn't have to be just speakers sitting near it that can cause interference, it can be just about anything electrical. Try clearing out anything else that is electrical and see if that changes anything.

If that is definitely not it, try changing your screen resolution up or down, or change the refresh rate and see if fiddling with that changes anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Black bars on side of monitor [ 3 Answers ]

I've switched to a larger monitor but now I have a black bar on either side of the screen which is where the old monitor came to. Is there any way to fix this so that the screen fits the desktop? Without any black bars?

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search