Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shardea dula Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2006, 07:33 PM
    About Varsity
    Hey,
    I really having some problems and my problem is what am I going to do when next year basketball season because I don't if I want to try out j.v again or varsity and see I'm going to be a junior next year, and if I try out for varsity, I know that I'm not going to get any playing timr because he already have his best players for next season.
    But they said, if your junior you can play j.v, but on your senior year you can't. I really want to play j.v. on my junior year, but I don't know if it feels right or not.
    Most of the freshmans that I played with this year is going to play j.v on their junior year. So what's the best thing for me to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Ok, most of the freshmen don't know for sure what they are going to do until that time comes.

IF you play JV next year because senoirs or better juniors are getting 1st team, and you would be on the bench. But guess what, if one of them gets hurt or if one does not work out, you are not going to get to play if you are on JV, someone on the varisty team who is on the 2 team will get to.

This is the way it works, there are people putting their time in on the bench waiting for their chance. You are wanting to do it all without paying your dues, that way you will not have any varisty experence for your senior year and will get the joy of setting on the bench that year instaed of being on the varisty 1 team perhaps

By going varisty you will be at their practice, paying against them and with them and learning. With that idea, why take Junion english, go and retake freshmen english since you know you can do better there>
    It is because you learn when you move up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Varsity Next season [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the...

View more questions Search