Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willclach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Title of a cartoon movies - prob. 1980s
    I think the cartoon movies main character was a mouse, but I can't remember. I just remember one scene (I remember seeing this on HBO probably in the early 80s).

The scene was a couple characters looking at an old tin can with a label on it. The label had a picture of the tin can with the same label on it, and the characters made some philosophical comments about how the image was an image within an image on and on forever and ever to infinity or something.

Do you know what movie this is?
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 02:15 AM

The Mouse and His Child (1977)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Title of 2 movies- one 70's/80's darl cartoon other 50's? Fairy theme [ 10 Answers ]

One movie Ive been searching for a long time is about fairys. I remember it being in grey then it turns to color at some point. I think the setting is in Ireland and there's a man there visiting. Hes somehow gotten himself with some fairys and I remember one was named Violet. They liked each other....

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

View more questions Search