Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silver lady Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Missing wedding gift
    My daughter was married a few weeks ago and two of my cousins attended the wedding. After going through all of their gifts she told me my two cousins did not give a gift or an envelope. She wants to send out thank you notes and wants to make sure an envelope at the reception (from the cousins) was not lost or stolen. If they truly did not give a gift, she won't write a thank you note but how can we tell if it were stolen or lost? She doesn't want to put them on the spot by asking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Ask a relation close to them ? Send them a general thank you for being there.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 26, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Send one to them anyway. If they say thank you, then something happened to the gift.

If they say, "What gift?" Just respond with, "Your presence was a gift, thank you."
    padmapatak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 10:53 PM
    A rose would be a romantic gift to your wife

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding gift for neighbor [ 5 Answers ]

We were invited to our neighbors wedding this week. The wedding is less then 2 weeks away. We are going, but my question is... what is an appropriate gift? These are neighbors that live a few doors down and that we have only had a few casual conversations with over that past 4 years we've lived...

Wedding gift [ 2 Answers ]

If you do not attend the wedding is it okay to spend less money on a gift than if you were to attend the reception? If so, what percentage less would be acceptable?

$ Wedding Gift $ [ 16 Answers ]

My sister is getting married very soon. She and her fiancé have suggested that guests give a gift in the form of a donation of money towards their honeymoon, as they have already been living together for some years and are all set up. (They made this suggestion on the invitations in a most polite...

Wedding gift unaccounted for [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was married a few days ago. My cousin who is very close to her attended the wedding. There was no gift from him. This is so unlike him. He is a very generous and loving person. His gift may have been lost or misplaced. How does she ask him about it without making him uncomfortable?

Gift for neighbors wedding? [ 6 Answers ]

We were invited to our neighbors wedding this week. The wedding is less then 2 weeks away. We are going, but my question is... what is an appropriate gift? These are neighbors that live a few doors down and that we have only had a few casual conversations with over that past 4 years we've lived...

View more questions Search