Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

May 26, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Old fraternity pin worth
    I have an old fraternity pin it appears to be 10k gold it has a skull and cross bones the eyes are rubies I think, it is surrounded by tiny pearls and maybe diamonds, there is a tiny chain and it connects to a tiny gold key, I want to know what it could be worth or more specificly where you can sell such things besides eBay
    flipper981 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 06:23 PM
    To the person who this originally belonged to it probably has great sentimental value. To a person looking for one of these pins after losing theirs it probably is worth $25.00. It's basically worth whatever the market will bear but in general if you get $20.00 you should be jumping with joy. On average these go for $10.00
    beinmontan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 07:15 PM
    go to hardgoldcash.com... send in for a kit and then send in. They will evaluate your item them send you a check for the market value less 10%. They then give you 15 days to return their check and get your item back... very nice guarantee ! I have used them several times ! They have no middleman... you will get the most !
    fratboy333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:22 PM
    Hi,
    I suppose you have long since disposed of your frat pin (skull). If not and you are still looking for information, contact me. I am a collector and can give you reliable information on this subject.
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 11:30 AM

You can sell it to a scrap gold buyer, but it's hard to estimate how much it's worth because of the stones. 10k is only a little more than half real gold, so it's not nearly as much as pure gold.

Use this scrap gold calculator for estimates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Is it worth it? [ 2 Answers ]

OK um my ex she still says she loves me more than anything and she always will. She lives 50 miles away from me. We both love each other very much, but she doesn't want to date because she thinks she will hurt me again, or she's not obligated to date right now. She says we should date other people,...

Are they worth it? [ 9 Answers ]

I was just wondering if u think long distance relationships are worth it and actually work for people?:confused:

Net worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to caculate the net worth for the company I work for. One of the partners needs this for his tax return. Thanks:D :D

View more questions Search