Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2006, 06:27 PM
    I need him still
    I still love my ex a lot. And the other weekend I was talking to him online and I had something in my pro that was dedicated to him. And then he started to go off on me for it and he was like you its just in there to make me feel guilty and make me come running back to you and its not going to happen like that I'm sry. And then later I signed back on and he apologized to me and asked of we were cool and I said you and stuff but I really want him back more than anything ever in the world and I don't know what to do I left him an email explaining to him how I still really like him but what if that doesn't work does anyone have a suggestion for me please help me I really need it
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2006, 04:05 PM
    He isn't coming back. Try playing hard to get... no one wants a needy person.

Please remove that info about him.

My advice is to quit worrying about boys for a while and work on your school work.

Absolutely no e-mails to him. Play hard to get. QUIT contacting him - that which is chased - runs.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Mar 2, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Wildcat is right on this one. This guy sounds like a little boy who is tooling with you.
    He knows your hurting and he's using that to his advantage.
    I wouldn't contact him either. Let him come to you. The last thing you ever, ever want someone to think is that your needy, because then they now they have you and get you wrapped around their finger.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2006, 08:14 AM
    Hi,
    He is playing games with you. As your other answers said, leave him alone.
    There are many, many boys who you will meet. You will find one who is caring, loving, respectful, and treats you like a lady. Just hang in there, start talking with other boys, and most important, SMILE. I do wish you the best of luck.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2006, 08:14 AM
    Sorry, I had no control over this double-posted answer.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Mar 3, 2006, 05:43 PM
    You NEED food, you NEED water, you NEED shelter, you NEED clothing. You do not NEED this man. Wildcat calls it "playing hard to get" I call it moving on with your life. It is indeed hard but if this guy is not showing you how much he "needs" you as much as you "need" him then why even bother? I just feel as if I am a rose amongst a bunch of weeds and I am beautiful, I am wonderful, I am a good person, and anyone who doesn't want me, couldn't be in there right mind, their loss! It's called self esteem.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 4, 2006, 06:48 AM
    Dear, letmeno said it! You'll get to meet a lot more young men in your life - and you should never make them the center of your world - it's not worth your self-respect and valuable time. If they choose to use you and then pass you on, they don't respect you and know they can play with you. You don't want that for the remainder of your young life!

Move on and mark this one up as part of the experience you'll be gaining for a long long time and learn to grow stronger each step.

Tell him to take a long walk off a short peer and meet new people.

Concentrate on your education and your future goals - without counting on anyone else except yourself. Then you will be mature enough to read a relationship and have enough confidence in yourself.

Good luck, and please keep us posted.

You deserve better - now go for it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2006, 03:45 PM
    If you want someone that bad who doesn't treat you like you want to be treated then I hope you get professional help as soon as possible!:cool:
    scaredgal Posts: 18, Reputation: 10

Mar 4, 2006, 04:07 PM
    Right on target with that advice! Remember everyone wants what they can't have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search