Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student007 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2006, 05:51 PM
    Aggregate supply
    I was studying for a test, and a few issues came up:

What's held constant in the short run with regards to aggregate supply?
    Also, are techology, full-employment labour, and capital the only factors that can allow long run aggregate supply to shift?
    Do any other factors increase potential GDP?
    Can potnential GDP ever shift lefwards? If so, how?

Check out some similar questions!

Aggregate planned expenditure and real GDP [ 3 Answers ]

I learned in economics that the main reason why Aggreggate planned expenditure (APE) and real GDP are not always equal is because of inventories. This is entirely understandable. However, HOW they are related is a bit confusing. If APE exceeds real GDP, then they sell more than they produce. ...

Supply account [ 3 Answers ]

The supplies account has a balance of $810 at the beginning of the year and wa debited during the year for $1,950, representing the total of supplies purchased during the year. If $650 of supplies are on hand at the end of the year, the supplies expense to be reported on the income statement for...

3/4 I.P.S. Supply [ 3 Answers ]

I am roughing in a water supply for a urinal and it calls for a 3/4 inch I.P.S. Not to sound stupid but what does the I.P.S. stand for? Is it just a 3/4 inch copper pipe? Thanks

Tub supply [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, how are you? Hope you had a great holiday. A couple of quick questions. Is 1/2 inch supply lines for my wirlpool tub OK, or do I need to run 3/4 inch lines. Second , is my stub out for my new toilet to be in a certain location or can it be placed anywhere close? Is there a standard location...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.