Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauriepetty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Why am I bleeding after hysterectomy
    I have has a hysterectomy . And why am I bleeding every time after sex? And I also have greenish blue coming out of both my breast? Oh and one more thing I have to pee really bad after sex.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 02:42 AM
    Why are you here. Go to the doctor right now.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2008, 03:53 PM
    You have an infection-see above.!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Maybe you will get some answers if you post your question on a health board... there is a nurse moderating on at least some of the medical boards. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 10:31 AM
    <Moved from Adult Sexuality to Women's Health>

You really need to contact your doctor ASAP about this. There should be no bleeding after a hysterectomy. Did you have a partial or complete?

The discharge from your breasts very well could indicate infection.
    hannah_banana91 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriepetty
    i have has a hysterectomy . and why am i bleeding everytime after sex? and i also have greenish blue coming out of both my breast? oh and one more thing i have to pee really bad after sex.
    Ummm... ya... DOCTOR TIME. As for the peeing thing... that is fairly normally after sex or orgasm. Its actually good to pee after you're done.. it gets rid of built of bacteria from sex in your urethra

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have abnormal bleeding after sex/hysterectomy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a (complete) hysterectomy 1 yr ago. A couple months ago I started bleeding after sex. The pain (moderate to severe) is inside. Deep inside. Before my hysterectomy, 2 yrs before, I had endometriosis. I had one ovary taken out and it was also attached to my bladder. I have had 2 c-sections...

Irregular bleeding after hysterectomy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and had a complete hysterectomy 5 months ago. I went 4 months without bleeding then all of the sudden I started cramping. The next day I started to bleed. It was only spotting but I didn't expect it to be more then that. I was told by my doc that I could have uterine cells...

Having bleeding after sex and post hysterectomy. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a total Hysterectomy(uterus,tubes,ovaries,and cervix)in November 06, everything has been good except the last two times my husband and I have had sex I have had bleeding, not spotting, bleeding. Never for any period. Please someone tell me if this is normal.

18 months post hysterectomy still bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am in need of some help desperately. I have a GYTN appointment on November 6th. I had my hysterectomy 1-31-05. Kept ovaries. In about 4 months after I began noticing bleeding with intercourse with my husband. Sometimes I would need to wear a pad. Also the intercourse was at times painful. ...

View more questions Search