Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

May 26, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Best program for mini DV camera
    I have a bunch of movies on my new mini DV camera. I would like to email clips to friends and family. The sony program that came with it, is not very user friendly. Windows movie maker is OK, but it doesn't compress the files all that good without losing quality. Any ideas on a easy to use decent program?

Check out some similar questions!

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

Camera Pixels [ 22 Answers ]

What is the maximum pixels I can get from a digital camera?

Mini digital camera(jl2005a) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a jl2005a mini toy camera and my brother took it and when I tried to get it back from him he held on to it really hard and started messing with the mode button and now for some reason when I take a picture and the camera cuts off and I cut it the back on the pics gone (I have a little screen...

Choosing a camera [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really interested in photography not as a profession just as a hobby.I capture pics of nature and I really don't know which camera I should choose from so many brands and models.

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.